4495 Town Hall Road
Phelps, WI 54554
Phone: (715) 545-2887
Programs for Adults
Write On Writer’s Group
Write On Writer’s Group meets monthly. Watch our website for dates and times.
If you are interested in finding support fueled by inspiration or being that support to someone, come join us!
For more information, call the library at 715-545-2887
“Once upon a time… I wrote a story that took me to places I could not reach in this life… The Beginning.” ~ A Write On member”
Next Chapter Book Club
Meeting Dates and Times are varied, so watch here for the information or call the library…
Book choices are recommended and voted on by the whole group. The library will have copies of the monthly book choice available. Call if you prefer special formatting such as Large Print or Audio. 715-545-2887 We will have various facilitators each month.
Come join us for a relaxing and engaging discussion.
Upcoming Book Choices:
- May 18 eat 6pm: This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger
- June 14 at 6pm: The Mountain Between Us by Charles Martin
- July 19 at 6pm: Dead Angler: Loon Lake Mystery, Book 1 by Victoria Huston
- August 17 at 6pm: Educated; a memoir by Tara Westover
- September 21 at 6pm: In Order to Live; a North Korean Girl’s Journey to Freedom by Yeonmi Park
- October 19 at 6pm: Twenty-one Days; a Daniel Pitt novel by Anne Perry
- November 16 at 10am: The Breadwinner; Breadwinner Trilogy, Book 1 by Deborah Ellis
- December 7 at 10am: The Library Book by Susan Orlean
Coming up... Beginning Friday, November 25th, enter your name in our Christmas Drawing. There will be 4 winners, each receiving a Christmas Movie on DVD, a 1000 pc Puzzle and a Family Game. Drawing will take place on Friday, December 9th. Movies on DVD include: What a...
Join us on Wednesday, December 7th at 10am for our next book club meeting. The book choice is The Library Book by Susan Orlean and discussion will be facilitated by Pat Lamon. Voting will take place at this meeting for book choices for the first 6 months of 2023. Come...